About Najar Private Investigation Firm
Najar Investigations is a full-service investigations firm licensed and insured in California and Arizona. However, our private investigator services are not limited to those states nor to the USA. We provide investigative services WORLDWIDE.
Our Investigators are active or honorably-retired law enforcement detectives with impeccable backgrounds and extensive investigative experience. All of our investigations are conducted confidentially, with absolute integrity and professionalism.
Najar Investigations was founded in 2012 by Mohammed Najar, a disabled United States military veteran. Mohammed worked in law enforcement for over two decades and has investigative experience with both local and state agencies. Based on his years of employment in the judicial system, he saw a need for his level of experience to be offered to the public. He realized that his background could protect and serve his clients’ best interests.
We realize that utilizing the services of a private investigator for the first time can be an unnerving experience. Allow yourself the comfort of knowing that you have active or retired law enforcement working for you and your goals. Najar Investigations offers you the experience, knowledge and training you can trust. We make sure your needs are met every step of the way. All of our investigations are conducted with the strictest confidentiality to protect your privacy, while complying with all Federal and State Privacy Laws.
Bilingual private investigators are available with fluency in Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, French, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and Spanish. All of our investigators are licensed to carry a concealed weapon.
Recently, Najar Investigations partnered with associates in Mexico to strengthen and expand offered services not only throughout the Republic of Mexico, but also specifically in the immediate border areas to better serve clients with issues that transverse U.S. / Mexico boundaries or affect clients in a way that requires services in either country.
By partnering with services in Mexico, Najar Investigations can mitigate and further erase the physical and intangible impediments that separate our nations, comprehensively serving private and public entities and corporations, as well as providing contract support to governmental agencies.
With a network of contacts that has been developed, fostered and expanded for over 20 years – whether you have private investigator needs in the U.S., Mexico or both – Najar Investigations and trusted associates are your go-to companies for the results you want, need and deserve.
Why Utilize a Private Investigation Firm
Law Enforcement professionals are overburdened in today’s world. Najar Investigations has the resources and availability to step in, facilitate and review cases that would otherwise be on-hold for many reasons:
- Additional Resources: We have multiple resources that are not available to law enforcement agencies – forensic experts, technology and software, and databases that can help in the review of cases.
- Flexibility: We offer flexible work-hours and can work on a case 24/7 when it helps serve our clients’ best interest. This work ethic help move the case along quickly and avoid delays.
- Maneuverability: Our private investigation firm has greater maneuverability when reviewing a case. We can go into deeper detail and investigate areas that law enforcement agencies may not have the time or resources to pursue.
- Experience: Private Investigators within our firm have experience in dealing with a wide range of cases, from fraud to missing persons to criminal investigations and human trafficking. This expertise can help in the review of cases and ensure that all angles are covered.
- Confidentiality: We always strive to maintain confidentiality during the review of a case, which may not be possible for law enforcement agencies due to their public profile and obligations. We ensure your security and confidentiality is respected and guarded.
Overall, our Private Investigator services can help with the review of cases by providing additional resources, flexibility, maneuverability, experience and confidentiality that can complement the work of law enforcement agencies. At Najar Investigations, we look forward to answering any questions and aligning with your private investigation needs.