Criminal investigations are every bit as involved and require as much expertise as law enforcement investigations. A mantra of Najar Investigations is “In order to offer a good defense, you must have a good offense”. In other words, knowing how your opponent. The main objective of the detective and prosecutor working on a criminal case is to send the defendant(s) to prison. Understanding this philosophy helps us work with your criminal defense attorney to plan for the best possible defense strategy.
Since Najar Investigations employs active and retired law enforcement personnel with investigative backgrounds, we are able to support this mantra.
We will review all documents and discovery, scrutinize every report, analyze all evidence and uncover any flaws or weaknesses in your adversaries’ case.
Our criminal defense investigations may include:
• Client consultation
• Initial review of the case details
• Obtaining copies of police reports
• Review and analysis of documents and evidence
• Review of prior witness statements
• Witness interviews and re-interviews
• Seeking out new witnesses and evidence
• Comprehensive report preparation
• Courtroom testimony where necessary
Najar Investigations are experts at re-interviewing existing witnesses. We utilize information on every available database system, along with canvassing the neighborhood, also referred to as pounding the pavement, in an attempt to discover any additional witnesses or evidence that may be crucial to your defense.