These are the most common situations we are asked to investigate:
• Child Custody – Surveillance, Witness Statements, Background Investigations
• Child Support – Identifying Cohabitation or Unreported Income
• Divorce – Pre-Divorce Asset Searches and Intelligence
We take custody, cohabitation, infidelity and other family law cases seriously. We are proud to say that our track record in obtaining strong photographs, videos and other types of evidence, as well as financial intelligence, has resulted in numerous cases concluding in favor of our clients.
1. Child Custody – Let our experienced investigators get the evidence you need to help you in court.
Children are our most valued gift. We know that the number one goal as parents is to always provide the security and the safest environment possible for them so that they grow.
Najar Investigations’ primary concern is what is in the best interest of your child. Obtaining information and evidence that shows neglect or abuse whether it be from the use of drugs or alcohol by a parent or even the lack of basic things such as sleep, getting to school on time, or other essentials can be critical in ensuring their safety and security.
Some of the things we are asked to conduct investigations and surveillance on are:
• Criminal activity
• Drug or alcohol abuse
• Reckless driving and failure to use proper restraints (child seats and seat belts)
• Having criminals or dangerous individuals around the child
• Leaving the child in the care of an unqualified, unapproved or unlicensed provider
• Leaving the child in the care of an abusive or elderly parent who is unable to properly care for them
In many cases of divorce or separation where parents of a child have worked out a visitation/custody situation, it may not always be in the child’s best interest. The court may not have sufficient evidence at the time to identify that there are issues with either parent that may be putting the child at risk.
You may be aware of things that the court is not. We want to help you or your client in obtaining effective evidence so that the courts see it clearly, too.
Your child may begin to display signs of abuse, verbally report abuse, one or more parents may move to a different area and not notify the court, a parent can begin having family members, friends or overnight guests around the child that could potentially endanger them, begin using drugs or alcohol around the child while they are in their care, and much more.
Our experienced and qualified investigators can obtain the video, photograph, witness or physical evidence needed that can greatly influence the outcome or decision of the court to award custody to the responsible parent. It could even save a child’s life.
Private Investigators are independent, unbiased witnesses who can accurately document, articulate and describe what they see and hear during an investigation, which gives clients an opportunity to present their case accordingly.
Every case is different and requires the right approach to get effective evidence that works best for that particular matter. The majority of child custody investigations are most successful when utilizing surveillance, where video and photo evidence can be obtained showing any number of forms of abuse or neglect.
2. Child Support – Is your child support situation uneven or are you going back to court?
Child support can be one of the most frustrating and difficult areas of family law, often because the dynamics of fair support generally needs to be adjusted due to changing circumstances.
Cohabitation and Financial Assistance – Cohabitation investigations provide evidence that a parent is now living with another adult that is able to provide additional financial assistance to the family dynamic. This can also be important in conjunction with alimony determination.
Our agents have leveraged expert covert surveillance and other techniques in hundreds of cohabitation investigations resulting in favorable outcomes for our clients in court and mediation. We are most often enlisted for the following in assistance with cohabitation investigations:
• Surveillance Identifying Cohabitation or Co-Parenting arrangements between parties.
• Financial intelligence showing linked bank accounts or other assets.
• Background investigations showing interlinked business interests.
• Witness statements identifying who is taking care of the children the majority of the time.
• Trash retrievals that show evidence of cohabitation such as shared utility bills
• And Much More
Additional Investigation Tactics for Child Support and Child Custody
• Witness Statements – Private investigators can speak with witnesses on behalf of the client to determine how the child is being treated while in the custody of the parent. Witness statements are considered extreme high-value evidence in a court of law and may have a major impact on the case.
• Trash Retrievals – Private Investigators like Najar Investigations are able to retrieve the trash/refuse from a garbage can left on the street in front of a subject’s residence. When this is available, we almost always suggest that we take the opportunity to retrieve the trash and look for important clues such as liquor bottles, prescriptions, bills, drug paraphernalia, and other dangerous items that may show a pattern of neglect or abuse within the home.
These are often overlooked by other investigators, because of their lack of experience conducting a garbage pickup investigation. Najar Investigations agents have been conducting these for many years, and aren’t afraid to get dirty when it comes to the safety of your child.
Additionally, Najar Investigations looks for ways to utilize technology and documentation whenever it can to leverage a favorable outcome for our clients. This can include the following options being utilized in your case if they are available:
• Background Investigations Including Civil and Criminal Records
• Forensic Computer Investigation / Digital Forensics
• Financial Asset Searches/ Bank Account Searches
• Undercover Investigators
• Sworn Testimony During Proceedings
Why retain Najar Investigations for your family law case:
Family law investigations may be one of the most important and critical moments not only in your child’s life but in yours. We want to take the time to understand what is going on, determine how best we can help, and remain calm and understanding of the stress and effect that this has on you, our client.
Prior to beginning any kind of surveillance or investigation into a child custody situation, it is critically important that both you as a client and us as the investigators have worked out a strategy outlining exactly what evidence needs to be collected, the likelihood that the evidence will be obtained, and other important factors. Since our investigators can remain as an uninvolved third-party, but still sensitive to your situation, we are in the position to maintain focus on the client’s objectives without losing sight of what is important to the case. Once we have a strong understanding of the case and a plan in place, it is our responsibility and duty to execute the strategy.
Najar Investigations’ staff have many years of investigative experience in these areas of concern from not only a law enforcement perspective but a civil law and evidence procedure one as well. Our investigators have received specific training in regards to being able to identify all manners of child abuse and child neglect. They can identify when a child is placed in potentially hazardous or dangers situations and are able to articulate and develop a profile that can identify a child being at risk.
Please call us for a free consultation.
We want to be your investigative partner in obtaining the strongest evidence possible for you, our client. Please give us a call today to discuss your child custody matter with us. There is no obligation and all of our consultations are free and confidential.